1. Getting off work for new years cause Amanda is coming to visit x
2. This might sound silly but it always makes me happy reading Rosie's happy list. It's full of little quirky moments and just generally reading Rosie's blog makes me cheery and in such a cosy mood :)
3. As I mentioned in a previous post; getting an advent calendar in the post from my mum!
4. Spontaneously going out for dinner and dessert with some girl friends. I had some yummy garlic king prawns, rustic hummous and finished with a homemade apple-pie with a scoop of chocolate ice. Om.nom.
5. Blasting Christmas music all day without any objections from my housemates. They've actually asked me to play some instead of the usual "Seriously Nanna, it's not Christmas yet".
6. Late night walk in Hampstead Heath with Charlotte ♥ Oh and the silly dances we do, Disney Christmas movies we watch and many laughs we share.
7. Dad telling me he thinks I'm cool for being here in London and that he's proud. Touched my heart.
8. This one is quite obvious; visiting the Harry Potter studios. That's going to make my "10 things that have made be happy this year"
9. Reading Harry Potter and the Philospher's Stone in the morning on my way to work and in the evening before I fall asleep. Decided to re-read all the books!
10. Waking up in the middle of the night thinking "I am sleeping so good" - haha!
I could have put at least 10 more in this list, but they'll just appear in the next one. Had already written most of the list last week so I'll stick with these 10 for now :)
What little things have made you smiley lately? x