My life is 85% complete bliss at the moment, which is definitely something, I’m deeply grateful for but I still think it’s important to acknowledge those bad 15% because there would be no good without the bad, so really the bad things are what makes the good things great and it is therefore something we should take notice of.
So today I’ve written 10 things that have made me feel a little poopy lately.
(Written in no particular order)
1. Watching my friend cry
2. Realizing I’m not going to see my mum, dad or any family member until January
3. – Realizing I’m celebrating Christmas for the first time away from home
4. Skin breaking out, making me super self-concious
5. Knowing there’s this thing I’ve been putting off for years that I now have to deal with
6. Worrying about being away from my dog & grandmum who’s both advanced in age
7. Being disappointed that I haven’t made any British friends yet
8. Seeing a three-legged cat with no collar. Breaks my heart
9. Afraid to disappoint the people at my new job
10. Worrying about money
- photo quote from one of my favourite books "The Perks of Being a Wallflower". Took it from google