3. februar 2013

15 facts about me (part 1/4)

Here's me hopping on the "facts about me" wagon :) I love all these posts that are going around on blogs these days! Here's 15 facts about me if you want to get to know a little random info about me. Definitely enjoyed writing them :)

1. I think and wonder too much for my own good and this is something I've been told by people ever since I can remember. I just can't help it, my brain is constantly working!

2. When I was born I had a defect in my heart and a crooked food and when I was 10 I broke my thigh, so I've had my fair share of surgery and hospital visits. You can put a needle in me if you want, they don't scare me whatsoever. (Though I'd appreciate if you didn't)

3. Three and thirteen are my lucky numbers! I was born on the 13th.

4. I am a massive Harry Potter fan. Like more than you could imagine. I've never been one to talk to people at school about it or anything cause it's sort of my little private world and you better be special to share it with me. Oh, and at Pottermore.com I was sorted into Hufflepuff.

5. A few years back I had my braces taken off and I had to learn how to smile all over again cause I had been hiding my teeth for years due to the braces.

6. I love driving.  It doesn't matter if I'm the one driving or not, I just love being in a moving car. It has a soothing effect on me. I could litterally sit in a car for more than 24 hours. Lucky thing that I've never experienced motion sickness, ever.

7. The smell of men's perfume hypnotizes me. Men's perfume are so much better than women's, I wish I could wear theirs instead of ours.

8. My hands are smaller than the average pair of hands but my fingers are quite chubby which leads to baby hands.

9. I fall in love too easily with everything; books, boys, movies, stories, friends, animals, ideas, places etc.

10. I love being at home, I'm very much an introvert and definitely not a party animal. I feel like now is the time I should be partying and drinking with a big group of friends every weekend, but I've just never been like that. I'm pretty sure I'm an old woman on the inside.

11. You can't explain something to me by just telling me or showing me one time. I'm really bad at getting the message in like that, I don't know if I have some sort of ear problems or something, but I can't understand what you're trying to teach me unless I read it or try it out myself.

12. I used to feel so uncomfortable if people wanted to touch me. Even a hug or a little poke in the cheek, especially any form of touch in the face, would totally freak me out. I'm pretty good with physical contact now, but still prefer most people don't touch my face.

13. Dancing makes me happy. I cannot go a day without dancing.

14. I am absolutely head over heels for boys who have a good comfortable relationship with their family. I prefer a mommy's boy. (not to the unhealthy extent)

15. I can eat surprisingly big amounts of food at a time. I'm pretty sure I could win an eating contest.

2 kommentarer:

  1. Åh, det bliver aldrig os to, med det familieforhold jeg har

    SvarSlet
  2. We have a lot of these in common!! It was great to read more about you :) x

    SvarSlet

Tak for at læse med!